Thursday 26 April 2012

Portfolio Website Design


For the Multimedia class at college I was asked to design a portfolio website that would be easy to navigate and could accomodate over 50 designers. A place where students could exhibit their work in a portfolio set up & could be employed on a freelance basis by clients or employers that would be interested in the work displayed.

I was actually inspired by the font for this website, I used a font called Novecento Wide which is very simple and loud as it's an uppercase but quiet at the same time. I find it really elegant and I wanted that to come across in my web design.

Page one is the home page, with the rollover on the about image, page two is the design page and is the same template for each of the faculties, and page three is the student profile and portfolio page.


Click on the image for a closer look.



No comments:

Post a Comment